The benefits of the class
Who is the class suitable for
WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE CLASS
• Using 3 cardio machine (skierg, rower, bike) to enhance the exercise experience.
• Post-class? It’s no shocker: your total body will be feeling the burn.
How do you feel after the class
things to bring
If it’s your first time, here’s a few essentials you might need.
- What are the club opening hours?
Standard Operating Hours
Mon-Fri : 6.00 am - 10.00 pm
Weekend : 8.00 am - 9.00 pm
Public Holiday : 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
Open 24 Hours
- Platinum Q-House Lumpini
Mon-Fri : 5.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Platinum AIA Capital Centre
- Platinum Siam Paragon
- Platinum Sathorn Square
- Mega Bangna
- Can I bring a friend with me to work out?
Yes, you may bring up to three guests with you to a Fitness First Club at any one time. Guests are required to complete a guest registration at the club. The next trial will be applied after 6 months. Please refer to the front desk for more information or speak to your membership consultant.
- When's the quietest time to visit the club?
On weekdays the clubs are generally busiest before work, at lunchtime and after work. If you prefer a quieter atmosphere pay a visit just after lunch or in the afternoon.
- Can my children wait for me in the members' lounge while I workout?
No. For the safety of the children and members, children are not allowed into the club.
- FACILITIES AND BENEFITS
- Which Fitness First clubs have swimming pools?
Club with swimming pools currently is Fitness First Club 39 and Club Icon
- What extras can I add to my membership?
If you are not yet a Platinum membership, we recommend you to upgrade. You will enjoy the free towels and exercise kits which will make your exercise much easier and more convenience
- How do I use the lockers?
Your membership card gives you access to the lockers. For selected clubs with SmartCard locker system, you'll be able to exchange your membership card with a SmartCard to lock and unlock your chosen locker. Note: lockers are only available for use during your workout and will automatically open when the club closes in the evening. While care is taken to ensure the security of our lockers, we can't accept responsibility for items lost or damaged through theft or misplacement. For further assistance, please speak our reception team in the club.
- Are there any social events for members and staff?
Yes, they're great fun and an excellent way of getting to know everyone. To find out more about our fitness challenges, special themed classes, or club events, just keep an eye on the member notices around the club.
- Who can I ask if I have trouble using the equipment?
Our fitness team are always there to help answer your questions if you get stuck.
- What happens if I lose something in the changing rooms?
Let reception know as soon as possible so we can check if someone's handed it in. Please remember that your belongings are your responsibilities at all times.
- What if I lose my membership card?
Don't worry. Let reception know and they'll issue you with a new one for a replacement fee.
- What should I do if the fire alarm sounds?
Don't panic. Our fully trained team will tell you what to do and guide you to safety. If the alarm stops after a short time, it was simply a false alarm or a test.
- Are the team first aid trained?
Yes, we always have a number of first aiders on duty. In an unlikely event that someone is injured, there are also first aid boxes located at reception.
book your class now
Download the Fitness First app to easily book and buy classes
- Another Classes
- Related Articles
not sure what works for you?
Let us know your fitness goals and we will recommend the most suitable classes for you.