- Self Service
- What are the club opening hours?
Standard Operating Hours
Mon-Fri : 6.00 am - 10.00 pm
Weekend : 8.00 am - 9.00 pm
Public Holiday : 8.00 am - 8.00 pm
Open 24 Hours
- Platinum Q-House Lumpini
Mon-Fri : 5.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Platinum AIA Capital Centre
- Platinum Siam Paragon
- Platinum Sathorn Square
- Mega Bangna
- Can I bring a friend with me to work out?
Yes, you may bring up to three guests with you to a Fitness First Club at any one time. Guests are required to complete a guest registration at the club. The next trial will be applied after 6 months. Please refer to the front desk for more information or speak to your membership consultant.
- When's the quietest time to visit the club?
On weekdays the clubs are generally busiest before work, at lunchtime and after work. If you prefer a quieter atmosphere pay a visit just after lunch or in the afternoon.
- Can my children wait for me in the members' lounge while I workout?
No. For the safety of the children and members, children are not allowed into the club.
- FACILITIES AND BENEFITS
- Which Fitness First clubs have swimming pools?
Club with swimming pools currently is Fitness First Club 39 and Club Icon
- What extras can I add to my membership?
If you are not yet a Platinum membership, we recommend you to upgrade. You will enjoy the free towels and exercise kits which will make your exercise much easier and more convenience
- How do I use the lockers?
Your membership card gives you access to the lockers. For selected clubs with SmartCard locker system, you'll be able to exchange your membership card with a SmartCard to lock and unlock your chosen locker. Note: lockers are only available for use during your workout and will automatically open when the club closes in the evening. While care is taken to ensure the security of our lockers, we can't accept responsibility for items lost or damaged through theft or misplacement. For further assistance, please speak our reception team in the club.
- Are there any social events for members and staff?
Yes, they're great fun and an excellent way of getting to know everyone. To find out more about our fitness challenges, special themed classes, or club events, just keep an eye on the member notices around the club.
- Who can I ask if I have trouble using the equipment?
Our fitness team are always there to help answer your questions if you get stuck.
- What happens if I lose something in the changing rooms?
Let reception know as soon as possible so we can check if someone's handed it in. Please remember that your belongings are your responsibilities at all times.
- What if I lose my membership card?
Don't worry. Let reception know and they'll issue you with a new one for a replacement fee.
- What should I do if the fire alarm sounds?
Don't panic. Our fully trained team will tell you what to do and guide you to safety. If the alarm stops after a short time, it was simply a false alarm or a test.
- Are the team first aid trained?
Yes, we always have a number of first aiders on duty. In an unlikely event that someone is injured, there are also first aid boxes located at reception.
- How old do I have to be to join Fitness First?
To join you must be 15 years old and above. We will only entertain members under 15 if they are obese, are under doctor advisement and take up personal training. All membership agreements for children under 20 years of age need to be authorised and signed by a legal guardian.
- How much is membership at Fitness First?
Membership rates vary depending on the type of package that is best suited for you. Please contact your local Fitness First club where our staff will be happy to discuss all of their membership options and any special offer.
- How do I pay for my Fitness First membership?
You can choose to pay by credit card, bank account. Cash is applicable in some case, kindly check with the club.
- Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
Yes, you can buy a Fitness First membership as a gift. Just visit your local Fitness First club and speak with a membership consultant to learn more.
- MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Are all the classes free?
Yes, All classes are free at Fitness First.
- How do I use my free guest pass?
Every member can bring your friend or family to try our club. Please book your visit with our receptionist prior to the visit.
- Can I workout while travelling overseas?
A Fitness First Platinum membership will give you access to more than 91 Fitness First clubs throughout Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, you can visit a Fitness First club near you. Ask our reception team for an International Passport before leaving the country.
- Can I freeze my membership? / put my membership on hold?
Yes, you can. We call our hold option - freeze. At Fitness First, we believe that exercise is a lifelong habit. That is why when it comes to freezing of your membership, it will only be for medical reasons or outstation/ overseas assignments for more than 2 weeks with written notice. For further information, please refer to our Front Of House.
- Am I obligated to a long-term contract when I join Fitness First?
Not at all! As a member of IHRSA (International Health, Racquet & Sports club Association), Fitness First adheres strictly to the rules of conduct which does not encourage the sale of long term contracts as it does not benefit the end-customer.
For more information and how to educate yourself and your rights as a purchaser on this matter, please refer to IHRSA or visit us at the club for more details.
- What if I want to cancel my membership?
We hope you have really benefited from your time with us. However if you have to cancel your membership, please visit your nearest club where one of our receptionists will arrange someone to take you through the cancellation procedure. We offer a 7 day comfort guarantee which starts from the date you joined. To cancel your membership, you must tell us that you want to cancel your membership during your 7 day comfort guarantee period. We will then cancel your agreement and refund any dues paid during that period - all you will have paid is your non-refundable administration fee and Personal Training / BODYFIRST packages. If you are outside of the 7 day comfort guarantee you're required to give 1 full calendar month notice of termination. You may cancel at any time provided you've reached your minimum contract period excluding any freeze period. Please note that cancellation is by appointment only. For further assistance, please speak our reception team in the club.
- QUERIES AND FEEDBACK
- How do I feedback about your products and services?
We welcome your feedback and we want to hear about ways we can assist you with any concerns you may have. Please have a chat with one of our club staff. If you would prefer to speak with club management, please let our reception team know. If they aren't immediately available, the reception team will ensure you are contacted by them as soon as possible. You can also fill up the Hey Manager feedback form strategically placed in all clubs. Alternatively, please email your query via our online contact form. We also love to know what we're doing well too! So do tell us about your successes or about a Fitness First team member who’s made a difference.
- What happens if I move house or change job?
You can simply ask our receptionist for the club information. We have more than 31 clubs in Thailand and you will find out more about club location. It is a great opportunity for the new experience.
- How do I make a complaint?
You may drop your comment or feedback at the Hey Manager box which located at the reception counter or member lounge.
- What is Corporate Membership?
It is a membership for your staff in the organization. We know there is difference in coropration, so variety of corporate membership is prepared to fit your requirement. Contact club for more details.
- What is Self Service Portal?
- The Self-Service Portal is a one-stop portal where you can get easy access to view your membership details, update some of your personal information and check your payment status.
- How do I log in to Self Service Portal?
- You can login to the Self-Service Portal by
1. Via our brand website (FitnessFirst.co.th), click on the LOGIN button, located at the top right corner of the website.
2. On the Fitness First App, tap on to the MORE section –> Select Personal Details –> Edit personal details link to login. If you don’t have an app, you can download at (QR Code)
- Do I need to register to access Self-Service Portal?
- If you have already registered an account on our Fitness First Mobile App, you are not required to register for another new account. To access the Self-Service Portal, you can use the same email address and password you used in your Mobile App to login.
However, if you do not have an account registered with our Mobile App, then you are required to register for a new account in the Self-Service Portal. Please ensure that you use the same email address that you have provided when you registered for a new membership with Fitness First.
- Is my Self-Service Portal information the same login information as my Fitness First mobile app?
- Yes. If you have already registered an account on our Fitness First Mobile App, you can use the same login information as your Mobile App.
- How do I reset my password?
- You can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password” button on the login page. You will be prompted to input the email address used to register for an account in the Fitness First Mobile App. The system will then prompt you to reset your password.
- Can I change my contact details such telephone number and email address?
- You can change your telephone number, home address, surname, emergency name & contact number in the Self-Service Portal.
- Can I change my membership payment card details?
- Yes, you are able to change your recurring payment card details. Once you have logged in to the Self-Service Portal successfully, you can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Select the Payments and Credits tab
Step 2: Press the Edit button
Step 3: Input your new payment card details
Step 4: Click “Verify Card” button
Step 5: Follow authentication method required by issuing bank (eg. 3DS OTP)
Step 6: You will be prompted approval result.
Step 6a: If success, save your new payment card details
Step 6b: If rejected, please check with the bank or retry with another card
- Can I change my direct debit payment details for my membership?
- You are not able to change your direct debit payment details via Self-Service Portal, you will need to contact your club for the change request. You are required to complete and sign membership and authorization form.
- Can I change from credit card to direct debit?
- No, you are not able to change from credit card to direct debit via Self-Service Portal as the charge will be different. You will need to contact your club for the change request.
- Can I cancel my membership via Self-Service Portal?
- You are not able to cancel your membership via the Self-Service Portal at this moment. While we hate to see you go, should you like to cancel your membership, please contact your club or send an e-mail email@example.com do so.
- Can I freeze my membership via Self-Service Portal?
- You are not able to freeze your membership via the Self-Service Portal at this moment. To freeze your membership, please contact your club.
- Can I change my billing details?
- Yes, you are able to change your billing address under menu Personal Details.
- Can I make any outstanding payments on the Self-Service Portal?
- Yes, you can make outstanding payments for your account balance. You can do so via the following steps below:
Step 1: Select the Payments and Credits tab
Step 2: Select Make A Payment
Step 3: Input the amount you would like to pay.
Step 4: Click Proceed and go through the payment portal.
Step 5: Your arrears will be updated on the Home Page.