Traveling abroad? You won’t have to miss a single exercise session simply by applying for our International passport prior to your departure.
It has been an absolute pleasure welcoming you back to our clubs and we thank you for your continued support and unwavering commitment to your health and fitness goals. As the world continues to progress towards pre-pandemic normalcy, we are pleased to announce that we will resume our International Fitness Passport privileges for the sister countries under our parent company Evolution Wellness Group (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand) with effect from 1 June 2022.
Members are eligible for up to 30 visits per calendar year. Please ensure that you collect your International Travel passbook from your local club prior to travel. This is to ensure a smooth operation process when you arrive at the overseas club.
Please note that:
- The above is subject to local government regulations, which may change from time to time.
- Members must present validated original International Passport, along with the “Membership” screen on your application at each visit to an international club. If no Passport is presented, then full guest fee applies.
- The reciprocal rights of access to international clubs are determined by your current membership access category. You are entitled up to thirty (30) International Passport visits per calendar year in accordance with your membership type.
- Members will be able to access the international club tiers based on their corresponding home membership types and below only. For example: If you’re a Premium Club member in Thailand, you can access Fitness First Premium Club in other countries but not Platinum Clubs.
- Please check the respective country club websites for more information on our clubs, including location, operating hours, and tiers.
- To access higher tier clubs not within the same category as your membership, 50% of local day fee applies.
- Can MyFit / MyStyle members take advantage of this International Fitness Passport privilege? Regretfully, this privilege is specially for members with full memberships only.
- Your Fitness First membership must be live for the duration of the International Passport. A membership which is frozen, in arrears or due to lapse within the proposed duration of the passport is not considered ‘live’ in this instance.