Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide.
- conditions of use
- We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our website. The information presented within is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract. It is subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that any material downloaded or otherwise access through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to your software of computer system and/or any resulting loss of data, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website, you the user and we Fitness First agree to submit it exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Thailand.
- Except where expressively stated to the contract, the text and graphics in the information contained on this website are copyrighted under Fitness First. You may download or print out individual selections of this website only if explicitly used for your own personal use and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and copyright with all rights reserved.
- Evolution Wellness (Thailand) Ltd. is taking full responsibility for all the transactions from the website, and handling the dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns & customer support.