ABOUT THE ROLE OF GENERAL MANAGER
The aims are to provide opportunities for young, robust, dynamic and ambitious individuals to develop a balance of functional leadership excellence, sales leadership skills, managerial skills and a sharp commercial perspective, which will enable them to be employed as Fitness First GM, fully equipped to deal with the numerous challenges demanded of the position.
Our GMs “hold the keys” to our US$2 -3 million Clubs and are fully accountable for a team of 30 to 50 staff to ensure that our members are satisfied each and every day.
Senior General Manager / Area General Manager / Area Business Manager
- Enhance members’ experience by leading high standard club operating in all areas including Fitness, Sales and Front of House.
- Manage over all of business; Increasing new joiners, decreasing leavers and retain active members
- Educate and develop the staff in order for them to succeed in their careers with a quality work life
- Ensure that GX classes and Program design in club are qualified
- Be able to manage club with company strategy and ensure that being top performance club
- Key Job Responsibilities
- Arrange Business Analysis and Statistic Analysis to analyze the market in order to achieve the appointed target
- Organize team meetings to summarize and analyze work results
- Manage, Train, Motivate and Control the team to deliver club specific sales targets
- Be able to create the good environment for driving club performance
- Be able to initiate, execute and inspect an operation process and system to gain an efficiency club standard
- Thai nationality with bachelor Degree or higher in any field
- At least 3 year experienced in management level in Sales or Service environment
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- A self-confident individual with a balanced and pleasant disposition
- A robust individual, who does not give up in the face of adversity. He/she must always maintain a positive outlook in life and be able to work productively being an inspiration to others
- Preferably an active individual with a healthy lifestyle and love exercise
WANT TO JOIN US?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get covering letter, 2-3 photos of your lifestyle, and a one page essay entitled “Why should I be employed by Fitness First?”
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.